- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop (layered document)
- Adobe Pagemaker
- Adobe PDF (press quality)
- Quark XPress
Acceptable File Types
- PDF (Printable Document Format)
- JPG (Joint Photographic Experts Group)
- BMP (Bitmap)
- PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)
- SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic)
- EPS (Encapsulated Postscript)
- Dropbox/ Google Drive
- Flash Drive
- CD or DVD
- Zip Disk
- List company name, purchase order number, file name, PMS colors and title of insert on all communication.
- Provide a colored hard copy of artwork to ensure we have received the correct file and the artwork is correct
Other Requirements/ Information
- Make artwork the correct sheet entrapment dimensions plus 1/8″ inch bleed on four sides.
- Use the pantone color Matching System and please specify the PMS number on your purchase order.
- Gloss ink will be used unless specified otherwise
- Include all fonts or convert fonts to outlines and photos, logos, graphics, etc. used in document
- Customers will not be advised of art changes less than $50
- Artwork used on the order will be kept on file for two years
- Artwork will be returned if specified.
Artwork and copy errors
- Customer submitted artwork is reviewed before production and every effort is made to ensure accuracy. However, we are not liable for customer submitted or customer approved errors which inadvertently become part of the product.